Commitment to Quality
Over the past decade, Clinical Research in Oncology and in general has been a domain that has experienced major logistical and organizational changes. A result of this evolution is the birth of unique and innovative companies like MedSIR.
MedSIR defines the term “Quality” as an ample concept that is present in each and every daily company activity, going far beyond just purely formal aspects and which is developed under strict criteria regarding resource efficiency, flexibility and optimization. For MedSIR, Quality is a key component that guarantees competitiveness.
«MedSIR strives to preserve the value of scientific knowledge, adding organizational structures that improve human and economic resource efficiency»
The Quality Policy should serve as a mechanism through which the company can achieve and maintain the high level of excellence that MedSIR continuously seeks. For this, MedSIR strives to:
- Satisfy Quality standards in the development of its activities, both scientific and managerial, and
- Create a culture of constant assessment and improvement within the company.
- Providing the necessary resources that enable the development and implementation of the Quality Policy that the company desires, both internally as well as among its outsourced services
- Assuring that the company’s Quality goals are within reach and are known by all MedSIR personnel given that employee contribution and implication are fundamental to achieving these goals.
- Guaranteeing that MedSIR personnel has the training and sufficient resources to reach these Quality goals.
- Providing strong support for the continuous improvement of company processes and activities.
Our Warmest Regards,
Maria Campos, Strategic Director