MedSIR will be at 41st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
Since 1977, the Symposium’s mission has been to provide state-of-the-art information on the experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease. From a one-day regional conference, the Symposium has grown to a five-day program attended by a broad international audience of more than 7.500 both academic and private researchers and physicians from over 90 countries.
MedSIR will be attending this 41st Annual event from December 04 – 08, 2018 at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
We are very excited to be part of such an important Symposium to meet with so many Investigators and established Pharma companies, as well as up-and-coming Biotechs. The table is set for an unbelievable 5 days under the Texan sun.
Apart from our daily interactions, some of the key highlights that will be presented are:
- Subgroup analysis of phase III MONALEESA trials
- Biomarker analyses from the phase III randomized MONALEESA-7 trial
- Subgroup analyses from the Phase III SOLAR-1 trial
- TAVO™ as a monotherapy and an initial project overview for KEYNOTE-890, a Phase 2 clinical trial in combination with pembrolizumab for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC).
- New eribulin mesylate study results about differential effects of eribulin on key transcription factors snail and slug and a phase 3 trial to compare eribulin mesylate + trastuzumab (H) + pertuzumab (P) with paclitaxel or docetaxel + HP for HER2-positive advanced or metastatic breast cancer (JBCRG-M06/EMERALD)
- Impassion130: Efficacy in immune biomarker subgroups from the global, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III study of atezolizumab + nab-paclitaxel in patients with treatment-naïve, locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
And much, much more…
See you all there!!