1. Data Controller details
|Company name:||MEDICA SCIENTIA INNOVATION RESEARCH, SL (“MedSIR”)|
|Postal address:||Rambla de Catalunya, 2, 2D, 08007 Barcelona|
|Phone:||+ 34 932 214 135|
|Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):||firstname.lastname@example.org|
2. Purpose, legitimacy of processing and period of data retention2.1. Purpose
We inform the user that the personal data and information provided to us through the completion of any of the electronic forms available on this website, will be treated in accordance with the following purposes depending on the section through which the data is provided:
- The response to a contact request from a user.
- The sending of periodic commercial communications (News) in the event of having registered in the corresponding section.
- Management of your participation in the selection process that has motivated the sending of your CV, as well as, if applicable, for the management of your participation in the MedSIR selection processes that match your professional profile.
MedSIR is entitled to each of the above-mentioned purposes by virtue of the following legitimacy bases:
- Contact with users in response to a request: Consent of the data subject.
- The sending of regular commercial communications: Consent of the data subject.
- Management of your CV in the participation of MedSIR selection processes: Consent of the data subject.
In the event that MedSIR processes your personal data for a purpose other than that stated in this document, MedSIR will inform you prior to processing and provide you with any additional relevant information in accordance with applicable law, and shall request your consent, if applicable, if such consent is necessary to justify lawful processing.2.3 Period of data retention
Your personal data will be retained, depending on the purpose for which it was provided, during the periods listed below:
- Contact with users in response to a request→ For the period strictly necessary to fulfil your request.
- The sending of regular commercial communications → Until the registered user expressly indicates his/her willingness to cease being part of MedSIR’s database.
- Management of your CV in the participation in the firm’s selection processes:
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data in order to manage your participation in the selection process that has motivated the submission of your CV→ for the duration of the selection process if you are not finally selected. In the event of being selected and acceptance of the job offer, the period of time for which your data will be retained will be that applicable to MedSIR employees.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of managing your participation in MedSIR’s future selection processes that match your professional profile→ for a maximum period of two (2) years from the date on which you provided them if you have not been selected in any process, on the grounds that after this period the information in your CV will be out of date. In the event of being selected and acceptance of the job offer →the period of time for which your data will be retained will be that applicable to MedSIR employees.
We also inform you that outside the period stated above, we will retain your personal data during the statute limitation period in order to fulfill our legal obligations, to exercise our legal rights (to lodge or defend a claim). Likewise, the provisions of the corporate regulations relating to archiving and retention of documentation periods shall apply.
3. Recipients of the personal data: assignees and data processors
We inform you that your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obligated to do so.
Additionally, we inform you that, in certain cases, we may provide access to your personal data to third parties (Data Processors) which provide us with services such as communication, marketing, digital media and social networks agencies, which help us carry out our services efficiently and within the legal framework.
The processing of personal data by these Data Processors, with whom a contract has been concluded under Article 28 of the GDPR, may be carried out both within and outside the European Union territory. Processing carried out outside the European Union territory is undertaken on the basis of an adequacy decision (third country or international organization guaranteeing an adequate level of protection).
4. Data subject rightsFinally, we inform you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MedSIR is processing your personal data. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, that data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may: (i) request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of lodging or defending claims; (ii) for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your personal data, in which case MedSIR will cease to process it except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to lodge or defend any claims; and, if you have given your consent for a particular purpose, (iii) you consent may be withdrawn at any time, and this shall not affect the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You also have the right to receive personal data which concerns you, and which you have provided to MedSIR, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from MedSIR. In this regard, you may request MedSIR to transmit your personal data directly, if technically feasible, to the new controller indicated in your communication.
Finally, we inform you that you may exercise your rights by sending a digitally signed request (electronic ID card or other recognized certificate) to MedSIR via e-mail to email@example.com , or through written communication addressed to MEDICA SCIENTIA INNOVATION RESEARCH, SL, with registered office at Rambla Catalunya, 2, 2D, 08007 Barcelona (Ref. GDPR).
The content of the application must include: your name and surname; a photocopy of your national identity card, passport or other valid document identifying you and, if necessary, the person representing you, as well as the electronic document or instrument accrediting such representation; detail of the request made, address for service, date and signature of the applicant; and supporting documents for the request you make, if necessary. Additional information about your rights can be found at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/ejercicio_derechos/index-ides-idphp.php.
If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes applicable legislation or you are simply not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means: (i) by calling +34 901 100 099, or +34 912 663 517; (ii) by electronic means, by visiting the website https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web ; (iii) in person, at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.