If you are interested on this Job Position, please send us your CV
We are looking for an International Trial Lead (ITL) for a demanding yet very rewarding role in our company. The ITL will report to the Director of Project Operations. The position’s main objective will be to fully carry out international MedSIR-sponsored clinical trials in the pre-established time frames, as well as controlling the costs and quality of the studies assigned.
Internal project reporting and administration:
- Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the Director of Project Operations.
- Keep an accurate risk-tracking record with associated mitigation plan.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget.
- When necessary work with external contractors in addition to internal resources.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
Project accounting and finance:
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget
- Project planning
- Prioritizes signed-off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles or barriers, budgets, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- A university degree in a related field.
- Based in the EU.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively other EU languages is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other EU languages would be highly valued.
Minimum professional experience required:
- 5 years in Clinical Trial Project Management, preferably in Oncology.